Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DELAYED POST: COSMO SEXIEST MAN 2014


So, Top Billing's Jonathan Boynton-Lee was named this year's Cosmopolitan Magazine Sexiest Man at an event held at Room 5 in Rivonia, Johannesburg, last week Thursday. He beat the likes of rapper AKA and Selimathunzi's Lunga Shabalala for the title previously held by Maps Maponyane.The whole time I stood there sipping on Brutal Fruit's Mango-Goji I couldn't help thinking to myself; "Wow, this is like the real Mr South Africa, not that other little contest they call by that title." As I thought that, host Miss Bonang Matheba actually said it on stage, so I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this is the ultimate contest for the country's most… what's the word to use… "coveted" men? I don't know what you think, but in my books that's what it is. Thank you so much to Brutal Fruit for inviting me. I had such a great time. Since it took place on my last day at my previous job, it couldn't have come at a better time as I celebrated opening up a new chapter in my professional life. 

No comments: