Monday, February 17, 2014

MENSWEAR TREND: THE JOGGER

Cuffed joggers are a hot street style trend at the moment. Everywhere I look lately, especially in Johannesburg, men are wearing joggers. This comfortable basic is no longer just for, well… joggers… it's for everyone and the trend underscores what I think is a positive thing. Men who love casual wear- hoodies, high tops, etc- are increasingly dressing just as well as those who choose a more formal style of dress. So, along with Mr Price's new campaign, where joggers (print joggers, nogal) feature prominently as part of their offering for winter, here I am wearing one of the print joggers you can expect to find in stores for winter 2014…

PIC: MALIBONGWE TYILO
And now, the pretty models in the Mr Price campaign… Damn their hot selves (I hate them. Looking so young and fresh, making me look and feel old!!!) 










1 comment:

Luzani Gugu Mothobi said...

I love this trend, on the right people though, I've seen some amateurs who should quit.