Wednesday, February 19, 2014

KEEP IT OR CUT IT: JENNIFER LOPEZ


This is the look that Billboard.com thinks deserves a “worst dressed” title.
Superstar singer and actress Jennifer Lopez wore this while filming the video to her World Cup song We Are One (Ole Ole). Says Billboard.com: “The singer worked parrot-print short-shorts from Milly’s Spring 2014 collection paired with a bold Cédric Charlier’s Resort 2014 sweater. She completed the wacky look with neon pink Casadei heels and free flowing tresses. While we love J-Lo and bold color combos, this look is a bit young for the singer. We’re not talking 20s experimental young. We’re thinking this is more of a bad teen rebellion look.”
I disagree. Like them I love bold colour combos and while this look can somewhat be perceived as “young”, whatever this means, I think if you have the body (and face) to rock it, so be it! J.Lo is a performer so the other thing, for me, is that performers are exempt from the “young” rule, provided they are able to pull it off and I think Missy over here did. There are plenty 20 year-olds I know who would be envious of how she looks in this!

No comments: