Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CRAZY ABOUT PRETTY GIRLS//NEW LITTLE DRAGON ALBUM


Little Dragon's new album Nabuma Rubberband is out and has been for a least a week now, I think, and I am obsessed! The music is blaring from both my Mac and phone all day and night and I am quite sure this is going to be the case for several weeks to come because I seriously just cannot get enough!
If you are a fan and you haven't heard the album yet, I suggest you get on it because it's cray! Some of my personal favourite tracks include- as suggested in the title of this blog post- Pretty Girls, Paris, Pink Cloud and... Fuck the list, I love them all, actually! To give you a glimpse, here's the opening track titled Klaap Klaap

1 comment:

Karina So. said...

Right, so I must have been living under a rock because I've never even heard of these guys but they are frigging awesome! Thanks for the recommendation, I've proceeded to rape their Sound Cloud page.

Rêveuse | Fashion + Music x