Monday, September 20, 2010

A Rather Big Week of Fashion

Johannesburg will next week experience a bumper week of fashion as the SA Fashion Week Winter Collections kick-off at Arts on Main, ending Saturday. As if this was not enough to get any fashion lover excited; ELLE Magazine hooks up with Mastercard to bring you a localised version of Fashion's Night Out called Style Week. Get ready to shop-till-you-literally-drop (well, that's if the recession hasn't rocked your finances)!I'm not sure why they chose to schedule this at the same time as fashion week but one thing is for certain; next week will leave a lot of us with a fashion hangover of note and negative bank balances. My advise to you; practice some restraint! I can only hope that I can do the same *closing my eyes to say a short prayer* Good luck!

No comments: