Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Accessory Slut? Yes, I am!

I'm a total fan of accessories and I oftentimes find men's accessories to be too simple and boring. I've even gone to such lengths that I borrow from my sister's accessory box and I have to say that the compliments I get from people when I do this make me envious ("Oh, thank you, but they actually belong to my sister." -sob). And so I think I've come to a point where I'm going to start an accessory box of my own; beaded necklaces, cuffs (of which I already have a gem, courtesy of Maria McCloy), light scarves (thanks to Mr. Price I found one that is the nevy of all around me and it came at a price... wel,, Mr. Price, you know it), etc, etc. And I'm not going to be minimalistic about it, I'll let the clothes do the minimalism, the accessories will be layered all over. One thing I know for sure is that they do enhance one's entire look. You can go from drad to fab almost instantly, provided you have the right combination of accessories.
Speaking of which, I spotted some awesome beaded jewellery at the Rosebank Market this past Sunday and I'll be going back there, cash in tow, to stock up a fat collection. Can't Wait.
For now, though, my eyes are turing green thanks to the boys over at Streetetiquette.com

Nice? Too minimal *My eyes are green, that's why!*

No comments: