Monday, March 3, 2014

THE LADY IN THE PINK DRESS AT THE VEUVE CLICQUOT MASTERS POLO


The lady in the picture above was my personal best dressed at this past weekend's Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo held at Val de Vie Lifestyle Estate, a little under an hour outside of Cape Town. She looks nothing short of elegant in this dress, which reminded me of the circle skirt ball gowns that Raf Simmons sent down the runway in his debut couture collection for Dior about two years ago. Was it Dior? No, the lady said. "It's Gavin Rajah". I couldn't stop clicking away, so yeah, I took a couple of pictures of her alongside her just as pretty friend seen here next to her. The lady in pink stole my heart but there was also many other well dressed, purty ladies at the Vueve Clicquot lounge where champers was flowing throughout what was really a beautiful and relaxing environment. 










2 comments:

Luzani Gugu Mothobi said...

Ja she looks amazing in that dress.

Clouds Drummond said...

Hello Darling,
Had so much fun with you *blush*.
I agree, that pink dress was polo perfect.
Big love and thank you for my fabulous pic.
Clouds xxx