Tuesday, March 18, 2014

BONANG MATHEBA x DOSSIER MAGAZINE (IN 3D)

Is there a magazine that doesn't want Bonang Matheba on their cover? Her latest, out in stores soon, is Dossier Magazine and it's in 3D. I doubt there is much to be said because the cover speaks for itself except maybe to mention that she is wearing Alexander McQueen. Oh, and also, the organisers of Miss South Africa have appointed her a judge for this year's pageant. I think she brings credibility to the judging panel because of the experience she has building her own brand over the past couple of years. The girls could learn a lot from her and she, in turn, will be able to use this to see potential in them. 
Disclaimer: I do have a personal relationship with Miss Matheba, but I don't say any of this because of that. I think it is just a fact. Go ahead, deny it if you like but feel free to indulge me with a justification for thinking otherwise.

No comments: