Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LANA DEL REY'S 'GREAT GATSBY' SINGLE (AUDIO)

'GREAT GATSBY' STARLET CAREY MULLIGAN (PINTEREST/VOGUE)
The much anticipated 'Great Gatsby' starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan hits the big screen next month and while I've been waiting- ever since I heard it was in the making- to experience the world of 20s glitz and glamour, for the past couple of days I've been more excited about the soundtrack. I love Lana Del Rey and I am looking forward to hearing Beyonce's version of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black. Hope she doesn't stuff it up because it really is one of my favourite Amy songs. Her hubby Jay Z helms the star-studded project as executive producer. Lana's single is the lead and it dropped online some 24 hours ago.
I've gone and found it so you and I can give it our first proper listen:

No comments: