Thursday, April 11, 2013

DOCUMENTING MY STYLE EVOLUTION


I don't think of myself as having a solid sense of style. I think for most people in their mid-20s and younger, we are still figuring out what works for us and what doesn't. One's style is constantly evolving. This is why I don't mind taking risks. At times I just like being plainly dressed and not feeling like I'm at all dressed up. It really depends on how I feel. But I also like to be creative about how I dress and I think this is something that's very important to learn how to do for anyone with a limited closet. I'm documenting my personal style evolution on my new tumblr blog titled 'I wear blouse, they call me Sandiblouse'. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I love taking pictures. Lol. 

The picture above is one of the few that are at this point up on the blog. It was taken by fellow Malibongwe Tyilo at an event I attended last night.

Click here to link to the tumblr.

No comments: