Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I WANT THESE PRADA SHADES!



I was busy just browsing the net this morning and somehow landed on the Prada website. I am not sure how I landed on this one particular video, but it's a charming ad (as most Prada ads go) showcasing Prada's Poeme sunglasses. If you follow my tweets (@Sandiso_N) and this blog you probably know that Prada shades are a favourite of mine. I have three pairs in my collection so far and I can't wait to find out from my friends at Sunglass Hut if and when they will be bringing the Poeme sunglasses to the South African shores. I think the collection is quite new because there isn't much about it on the web and I recently spotted someone rocking them on Bryan Boy's blog. So, let's cross fingers and hope they will come down south very soon. I needs me a pair!

No comments: