Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A full life is about living one's passions

A dress from Stella McCartney's 2011 Spring Collection
(nytimes)

I’m currently re-reading Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” as my own way of rekindling my relationship with my inner being. One passage I came across teaches a lesson I’ve always known but always need reminding about; “My desires originate from the soul of the universe. The entire universe will conspire to ensure the achievement of my dreams.”

Whenever I recall such life theories I am also reminded to surround myself with my passions. Stella McCartney is not far off the mark. At the presentation for her new spring collection, reports the International Herald Tribune, Ms. McCartney had executives from PETA and “Meat Free Monday” advocates. Being a nature lover, Ms. McCartney is reminding me of this.
I know this is far from what I usually blog about, but I will be sharing more such lessons with you as I go through “The Alchemist” and outwardly reflect my inner self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, this I am looking forward to... Bring't on Sandza.