Sunday, October 20, 2013

ANISA MPUNGWE x MR PRICE

DESIGNER ANISA MPUNGWE AND SUNDAY TIMES FASHION WEEKLY
FASHION EDITOR ROXANNE ROBINSON
I don't know of anyone who is not currently singing designer Anisa Mpungwe's praises following the launch of her limited edition range made in collaboration with Mr Price. I was at the launch on Wednesday night and I couldn't resist buying even though there is no menswear in the range (well, I hardly shop in the men's department anyway). I think everyone in attendance left with at least two items and I am told one of the tops I bought was sold out at the Sandton store by the very next day. At MTV's VJ Search winner announcement event yesterday I think I speak for everyone who saw Bonang when I say she looked amazing in her "Anisa" print top (paired with her stunning Tom Ford boots). Roxanne is holding the top in the picture above. 

ELLE MAGAZINE FEATURES WRITER REFILWE BOIKANYO
TRUE LOVE MAGAZINE FASHION EDITOR PALESA MAHLABA
DON'T KNOW THIS PRETTY GIRL'S NAME BUT I
LOVED HER LOOK. NICE AND SIMPLE.
FELLOW BLOGGER MAHLATSE JAMES
THE ANISA LIMITED EDITION RANGE IN STORE AT THE
SANDTON CITY MR PRICE STORE




No comments: