Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TRES CHIC IN PRADA!

Well, I must admit, I used to hate Prada because back when I was in High School, many moons ago, everyone who thought of themselves as fashion conscious would count Prada among the few labels they know. This made me think of it as a 'mass' sort of brand, which I now know it isn't. And, oh, that movie we all love also made me look at the label differently. Fast forward to now and I love Miuccia's work and the Italian label's eyewear is a favourite of mine. Sunglass Hut launches two new styles from the house of Prada this month and I already know which pair I want. Do you?



I love the updated baroque style (pictured above) and I did miss last year's big, round version, but I think if I had to pick a single style the parallels, pictured below, is what I would go for!




No comments: