Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LINDIWE SUTTLE DAZZLES AS SUZAAN HEYNS OPENS MELROSE ARCH STORE



One of my favourite South African designers Suzaan Heyns opened her Melrose Arch store with a party that matches the class and edginess that- for me- has become synonymous with her eponymous label. The store is a beautiful reflection of her signature- an avant garde but classic feel. The ever-fabulous Lindiwe Suttle performed tracks from her album Kamikaze Art. How fantastic does she look? It was an all-round wonderful evening of great music and amazing fashion. This blogger spotted a few items at the store that made me wish money was no object. In particular, I'd love nothing more than to have one sheer blouse with leather sleeves. That's right! Miss Heyns does that sort of thing. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a financially stressing, but sartorially satisfying month for me. Congratulations Miss Heyns! You did it again.






The Suzaan Heyns store is situated across Woolworths on the top level of the Piazza in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.

No comments: