Monday, August 27, 2012

LOVIN' THE SUN



I had to take off the cropped jacket I am wearing in these pics because it was getting so hot... What beautiful weather we've been having in Jozi these past couple of days. Yesterday, being a Sunday, my friends and I decided we want to be out in the sun with other people and to have braaivleis, so off we went to Shisa Nyama in Midrand. It is such a wonderful and laid back way to wrap up one's weekend, especially if it was one as hectic as what I had. 
Back to the weather... I love it! Gives me the opportunity to wear one of my favourite accessories- Dolce & Gabbana shades I got from Sunglass Hut. I hope it remains like this for the rest of spring and summer. No more cold spells (or even overcast weather), please! BTW: I'm the dude in the red. My friends are Vuyo Varoyi (middle, and also in D&G from Sunglass Hut) and Sisekelo Zondi, showing the peace sign!

No comments: