Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Men’s Products in Women’s Consumer Mags? It Makes Sense

You know what the thing is with women’s consumer magazines and fashion? Although I’d like them to be more engaging in terms of content, they are far more fun paging through than men’s magazines. Men’s titles tend to try too hard to be “manly”, for lack of a better term. Not to mention that their fashion spreads are a little… um… boring!

Anyways, this is probably not knew but I definitely would be lying if I said I've seen it before. There's a men's product in the October 2010 UK ELLE; a Marc Jacobs Men’s Fragrance ad…

Smart idea, this advertising of men’s products in women’s magazines. Not only do men actually read these titles, but women also hold the buying power in any household. It’s a proven fact. Besides, there’s also the “pink dollar” to think of!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my friends how are you hope you fine me also share with you some beauty tips hope you like. Choosing a hair product for this list – whether it was a shampoo, conditioner or styling product – was amazingly difficult. Not just because there are so many great products out there (UK based brand Hairbond narrowly missed out on this spot) but because of different individual hair needs and styles. That’s why I chose American Crew Fiber. It’s the styling product that’s so popular “one is sold every 30 seconds”. It’s also the styling product that I’ve used on my mid length curly hair to great effect and it’s the styling product that a lot of guys I know with short, straight styles use on their hair with fantastic results. Sometimes when something is so popular it’s because of a passing trend or lack of competition, but in the case of American Crew Fiber it’s because it’s so versatile, and so damn good. Thanks.
Deals Singapore