Sunday, June 1, 2014

ALL DRESSED UP AT 5FORCHANGE



So, last night I went to the 5forChange event held at The Lookout at the V&A Waterfront. It is basically an event put together to promote awareness and give people a platform to give and have a party while doing so. People turned up looking real fab and, for the most part, stuck to the Black Tie theme. I've never been one to put on a tux or even a suit, but I do like dressing up more and more as the numbers stack up and my alcohol tolerance declines, so off I went dressed as best as I could. I have to say, it is always a great feeling when people come up to you and tell you just how awesome they think you look, especially in a sea of people who made as much of an effort. And, yes, I am vain like that!!! Anyway. Speaking of alcohol, I am still on the sober stilo but I couldn't say no when Leonie von Hase offered me a tequilla. What kind of rude bitch would that make me? Lol.
 I am usually one for emptying out bottles so having one drink and still having an awesome time on the dancefloor and just chatting to people was quite a surprise. What a fine evening indeed. 

And...... #SELFIE... Of course!


(in the pictures: malibongwe tyilo, alix-rose cowie, katherine-mary pichulik and leonie von hase)

No comments: