Thursday, June 12, 2014

THE CALM BEFORE A MAJOR STORM// ROGER YOUNG'S BIRTHDAY DINNER


Yes. That's him! The cult writer? The guy everyone wants to be Facebook friends with? This is him. Roger Young! Last night we kicked off what is set to be a series of boozy evenings all over the city and I suspect that the legions of Roger's adoring fans will turn up for the turn-up. Why, it's his birthday, of course! My apologies to those who did not make the cut for last night's dinner. Let me tell you... Don't let these pictures, where everyone looks all cool and chilled out, fool you. Shit got stank, boo! This was the dinner- a calm before what became quite a bit of a storm. Well, even if you were not there there's a great chance we might be bumping into you out on the streets because, as I said: it's a series of boozy sessions that awaits us. At the dinner hosted at Beijing Opera, Mali's camera was idle so I grabbed it and snapped a few pictures because my own camera is manyolz! 









No comments: