Monday, January 14, 2013

HAVE A DRINK IT'S ON ME AT THIS FRIDAY'S PUMA SOCIAL CLUB


Been to Joburg's coolest Friday evening hangout yet? I think I've tweeted and posted a lot about the Puma Social Club. Frequent readers of this blog should be well aware of it by now. The last time I was there Spoek Mathambo was performing. Unfortunately I did not get to see him because I had to leave early. I hear the performance was off the chains! Anyway, this Friday the awesome folk at Puma and I are extending an invitation to you and a friend at this week's edition of what is fast becoming a favourite hangout for Jozi's coolest kids (drinks on us). All you have to do is tweet me (@Sandiso_N) and mention #pumasocialjozi. You can say whatever you like and I'll just choose who I am hosting. *evil laugh*
It might be you, but please do not enter if you are unable to get yourself to the venue or if you know that you won't go 9check address at bottom of flyer, above). I'd rather someone who really wants to be there gets to come. Please don't waste my time and other kids' chances. If you enter and I pick you... Just come! Okay?
Okay! Let's do this, then.

No comments: