Sunday, January 6, 2013

THIS IS WHAT LIVING IS ABOUT!



You know when Nicki Minaj says 'but to live doesn't mean you're alive'? Well, I think she's correct and I realise I've been fooling myself thinking getting stupid drunk and listening to friends tell stories about what shenanigans we got up to in our drunkenness is living. Fuck the Moet (ok, maybe not)! Went to a small town with a beautiful beach just an hour outside Cape Town. It is called Pringle Bay and it is so beautiful it makes me want to fly a kite! These are simple but fabulous experiences we tend to neglect while we get ourselves boozed up in our city comfort zone. These are the experiences that make life worth living- just chilling out, taking in the natural beauty of Mother Earth!

Photography: Malibongwe Tyilo of skattiewhatareyouwearing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Goody said...

Love this