Saturday, January 5, 2013

NEW BEGINNINGS


Even though I've lost both my phones in the process, I have to say I've had a wonderful time in Cape Town this summer. One of my twitter followers (@Char_2709) sent me the picture above via twitter. I was on a yacht with a couple of friends having the time of my life! This was just two days before New Year's Eve- the night I lost my first phone. My second would follow the next day after I was pick-pocketed at a bar on Long Street. Don't ask me what I was thinking taking my phone instead of leaving it at home because I don't even know the answer to that. Despite this, I still find myself smiling at the memories created in this short time. I can't help but believe that 2013 will be a wonderful year indeed. I'm certainly looking forward to making my move to Cape Town worth it. Can't say I hate Joburg, because I don't, but I do feel right at home here. At least for now. Whatever happens in the next couple of weeks, I'll just have to wait and see. Here's to wishing you all a happy, prosperous and hectically awesome 2013 both in life and love! Damn! Maybe now that I'm in a different town I, too, will find love. Lol. 

x



No comments: