Friday, July 27, 2012

MISTER TRICKETT, I LOVE YOU

LOOKING GOOD FOR LESS THAN A GRAND
PIC: ABIAHSUPERSTAR
These days people who say they don't shop at Mr Price are those who are either too snooty for their own good or those who simply don't have the fashion memo. The retailer has certainly upped the ante in the past couple of years. Smart people shop there for items to update any look. I am most certainly one of those people and yesterday I found myself dressed almost only in Mr Price. My Levi's jeans were the only item that wasn't Mr Price. The rest was all Mister Trickett, a limited edition menswear line now available at selected Mr Price stores across the country. The scarf, I bought last winter. You should have heard all the compliments I got, especially on the red brogues. Love 'em! Oh, and... The glasses are also Mr Price. Lol.

No comments: