Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GIVE ME THOSE RAG AND BONES!!!

There's no doubt that colour is not about to disappear from the rails- let alone our wardrobes- as winter looms. At an Edgars Winter preview I went to recently, this was evident as the retailer showed us what they expect to have in stores soon. The message was clear- it's going to be a colourful winter (*rolls eyes at the colour blockers*)!
I don't mind. This summer I have to admit that I did develop a healthy apetite for colour and bought myself a couple of striped tops, solid brights and, my favourite, polka dots. As summer draws to a close, I'll be looking for colour in all things I buy to keep warm this winter and while browsing through the web the coat pictured below (from Rag and Bone's A/W 12 showcase at New York Fashion Week) really caught my eye.

RAG AND BONE A/W 12
SOURCE: MEN.STYLE.COM


How wonderful it would be to own one of its kind!

No comments: