Monday, December 9, 2013

PART OF THE ART// MR PRICE SUMMER LAUNCH// CAPE TOWN


This post is extremely delayed, but anyway...
I was in Cape Town that other two weekends ago. If there's anything anyone who reads this blog or follows my tweets knows it is the fact that I am besotted with that city. For some reason, people in that city have a certain hotness about them. I was down there with Mr Price as they launched their summer range and the latest Henry Holland collaboration. The man himself came all the way from the UK to celebrate with us and brought along Pixie Geldof, one of the several famous friends who inspired his dress designs for this collection. Others include Rihanna and Kelly Osbourne among others.
The event was one big, bubbly and fun-filled festival style do held at a venue in Newlands, Cape Town. Being the CT-lover that I am, I allowed fellow blogger and friend Mali (of Skattie What Are You Wearing) to drag me along to the galleries in Woodstock to view some of the artworks on display at several of the galleries there. I took pics of some of the work I liked from Nandipha Mntambo and Bogosi Sekhukhune. Never mind me (pictured above) trying to make myself part of the art! Or the fact that I look half drunk. I wasn't. I was about to though ;)








WOODSTOCK


MAWANDE KA ZENZILE'S "UGOLOGOLO- INDODA YASE KOMANI"

NANDIPHA MNTAMBO
BOGOSI SEKHUKHUNE'S RATCHET OF THE EARTH

BOGOSI SEKHUKHUNE'S RATCHET OF THE EARTH

No comments: