Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"LOVERS IN THE PARKING LOT"




Everyone who knows me knows my favourite Knowles sister is Solange and how excited was I to find that she has finally put out a video for one of my favourite songs from her recent album TRUE? 'Lovers in the Parking Lot' is one of those tracks that take my imagination to Psychedilia and back. I've loved it from the first listen and it just never gets old. Also... I am told I disappeared into a parking lot with a gorgeous human on a drunk Thursday evening last week. This song is clearly the soundtrack to my life. Lol!
Solange wears a lot of lame in this video and I want me that silver blouse she wears in one of the scenes. It's such a jamming video. Hope you love it as much as I do. Nothing pretentious, just Sol-Angel in empty shops and alleyways. 

x

No comments: