Monday, March 4, 2013

SOLANGE x HER BOYS

VMAG
This is the opening line from V-Magazine's feature story on Solange and her producer Devonte 'Dev' Hynes:

Interviewed separately, friends and collaborators Solange Knowles and Devonté “Dev” Hynes still manage to finish each other’s sentences. “We met a few years ago. I was producing Theophilus London and she came in to record,” Dev begins, and Solange rounds out the anecdote, in perfect harmony: “I remember hearing the track, and the music evolved so effortlessly. The chemistry was extremely magical, and I think whenever you fill that energy and space, there is something so magnetic about it.”

On her blog, my style and musical crush also posted a picture of herself and Theophilus London that appears in the March issue of Vogue. Two fashion forward, underrated musicians! Love!

VIA MYDAMNBLOG.COM
My love for Sol-Angel is eternal. This is one pop star I can truly say I Stan for. Not only does she produce dope tunes- which I am bumping as I write this- but she also rocks fashion like she was born to do it!

No comments: