Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Burberry's Art of the Trench

Dressing up in winter is probably the easiest thing known to man. Okay, that’s a hyperbole but I’m sure you know what I mean. You could be in a pair of jeans and t-shirt, which is not too chic, but then when you throw a scarf around your neck and drape yourself in a gorgeous trench; voila!!! You smart, dresser, you!
I love trenches. Their ability to transform the dullest of outfits is just amazing. Even the least stylish beings can seem like uber-fashionistas in trenches.
It is to my delight then that Burberry launches ‘The Art of the Trench’, a site where people can post pics of themselves in trenches. The website gives one a peak into how people across the globe style themselves in the trench. I think it’s rather awesome.
It is to my disappointment, however, that in my part of the world summer has set in and my trench coats are in hibernation. Oh, well, guess the kid in Ireland is also yearning to be in shorts and slops like me…
Visit http://www.artofthetrench.com

No comments: