Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EXCITING TIMES FOR BRITISH MENSWEAR




The British Fashion Council will this June launch the first ever three day menswear fashion extravaganza under the name 'Fashion Collections: Men', bringing men's fashion out of the shadow of womenswear. I thought I should share this video where experts including British GQ's Dylan Jones, Jeremy Langmead (formerly at Esquire now at Mr. Porter) and others discuss their excitement at what is an undeniable milestone for British menswear. I hope in the years to come we, too, in South Africa will be in a position to have a separate fashion week for menswear. How exciting that would be!
Anyway... My favourite quote from this video:
"Men have always dressed for style, not for fashion..." - Tim Blanks, contributing editor for Style.com

1 comment:

Sportswear Brands Finder said...

This is great..I just hope that there might have an example for sportswear brands for men..I am looking forward to see it..