Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WHAT SOUND DO BABY PRADAS MAKE?



Everyone who knows me well enough knows that Prada is one of my most favourite brands when it comes to shades. I think I have about three pairs acquired this year alone and I was looking to add to this collection of Pradas when I went to Sunglass Hut yesterday (Rosebank is my favourite branch and this is simply because Evard, the manager, is just amazing at customer service. He makes you feel like a valued customer at all times). Looking around the store changed my mind. I found my eyes moving away from the Prada stand, landing on this very particular pair of catseye Miu Miu shades. Now, everyone knows that Prada is the parent of Miu Miu, right? Didn't stray too far from home, now did I? I love my baby Pradas.. Miu Mius, I mean!

No comments: