Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GQ STYLE LAUNCHES IN SOUTH AFRICA

THE FIRST EVER 'GQ STYLE SOUTH AFRICA' COVER


I have always wanted to see a South African edition of GQ Style being published and that has finally happened. GQ Style South Africa, the autumn/winter edition, hit the shelves on Monday with designer Ozwald Boateng as the cover star. The magazine offers purely fashion related content for the dudes and retails for R 69, 95. The local edition will be a bi-annual, serving up fashion editorials, industry interviews, grooming, shopping and news. With this launch edition, every reader gets a R150 Ben Sherman voucher. Worth every cent, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great info. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!
my web site > http://www.overlabeled.com