Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Scent of Tom Ford

Today I smell better than I possibly ever have. I'm wearing Tom Ford's "Black Orchid" fragrance! After yesterday's opening of the first ever Tom Ford Private Blend counter at Sandton City Stuttafords, I was given a little bottle of the luxurious scent; something I'd have to go hungry for a month for should I buy from my own pocket. Not that I would mind paying close to two grand. The confidence boost in knowing you smell like a million bucks is worth it. The various scents that form the private blend collection are to die for and I'd advise that the next time you visit Sandton City you try them out. If you're rich enough, the collection would make for a wonderful Christmas gift for a loved one... or me, of course. It's love in a bottle!

No comments: